As everything continues to move online, personal information that used to matter only to close friends and family members is increasingly circulating in public spaces on the internet. The reputation gets tracked and affected by every single interaction in the internet world. The public perception or reaction of the same can completely break or make someone’s online reputation.
What can a person do if he searches for his name on the internet world and find his name or personal information he’d rather keep private? Or find himself with misinformation or negative information about his name? Hence, read instructions to remove name from Google search, remove personal information from Google search, delete personal information from Google search, and remove personal information from the internetprovided below.
1) How to remove someone’s name from Google search: Google is basically a search engine that simply indexes pages on the web where a user puts his query and finds his answer. Google doesn’t keep someone’s name embedded in a vault somewhere. Google doesn’t control the information on those pages, it will only remove them from their index if the site owner removes the pages from the site or uses some standard method of disabling indexing the searches from Google. Therefore, to remove a name from Google search the user first requires to remove the personal information from the web himself and then ask Google to remove it.
2) Remove personal information from Google search: Personal information about someone won’t show up on Google at all. To ensure keeping private information from Google search, keep in mind that anything online, whether its reviews, photos, videos, posts or anything uploaded on social networks, could end up in Google.
If the user is on social platforms like Facebook or Insta, he can generally customize his profile settings to keep the personal information private.
Google Search shows information convened from websites across the web. The best way to remove personal information about someone in Google’s search result is to contact and talk to the website owner who published the information. If the site owner removes it, Google won’t find the information to list in search results.
3) Delete personal information from Google search: If the user is unable to delete personal information from Google search, help from Google support agent can be availed. Google may remove personal information that can create risks of financial fraud, identity theft, or other specific harms. Have a look at the common removal requests:
- Remove intimate personal images from Google
- Remove involuntary fake pornography from Google
- Remove content about someone on sites with exploitative removal practices from Google
If the user believes that his request meets one of Google policy guidelines mentioned above, he can make a removal request andget remove personal information from the internet.
Remove personal information from internet is a hectic process. One needs to be patient when going through this process, and shouldn’t expect to complete it in a day. It goes without saying that there are certain things that can’t be permanently deleted from the internet world, but there are some ORM experts available in the market that can help to delete personal information from the internet forever. They also provide help to delete negative content. They are always available just a call away to render required help.