- Biotechnology company 180 Life Sciences has launched a variety of advanced clinical and preclinical-stage efforts to develop novel anti-inflammatory treatments for patients with chronic illnesses
- A planned merger with 180 Life Sciences advanced under a special purpose acquisition corporation (SPAC) is expected to be completed within the next month, resulting in a Nasdaq filing under the ticker ATNF
- 180 Life Sciences’s founders are an experienced team of medical scientists who pioneered anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals in the 1990s that are still in use today, generating billions in revenue
- The company’s own-IP clinical trials seek to resolve inflammation-related issues in conditions such as Dupuytren’s disease, frozen shoulder, arthritis, ulcerative colitis, liver fibrosis and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
- Analysts forecast the anti-inflammatory therapeutics market will be worth $191.42 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3 percent
Clinical stage biotechnology company 180 Life Sciences Corp., whose scientific teams are led by drug developers renowned for producing some of the largest-selling pharmaceuticals to ever come to market, is accelerating toward a planned Nasdaq launch under a special purpose acquisition corporation (“SPAC”) that expects to rocket its research into novel anti-inflammatory therapies toward some stellar goals.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to 180 Life Sciences are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/180
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.